Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Ego driven assholes

We live in a world of ignorance and assholes; that is the only way I can describe it. Assholes, in this case think that there opinions are right and that there opinions matter to me. Ignorant because they do not know the reasons for things, and cannot know the reasons; they have never been told, let alone shutting down there ego long enough to hear and understand the logic.

In order to get in or out of my car, I need to open the door fully. So in the food store parking lot, where the parking spaces are painted quite small, I always park corner wise on two spaces beyond the used portion. It is the only way to be sure of being able to open the door when I return. This is prudent, for in the past, I have been blocked out of my car in that lot, so it is prudent to do this two space parking. This is a simple work around the ignorant and aggressive egos. For some reason, people try to park between the lines, and it is impossible to open the doors it you do. They think it is "right", but struggle to get in and out of their cars. Oh well. They seem to think others should struggle when there is a simple work around.

Parking spaces are not regulated in reasonable size, only in number. The required amount of spaces or retail assumes the store will be busy, and that is seldom the case. For this reason the spaces are too small, as the designer has to get so many onto the lot space. It has nothing to do with the function of the parking space. Oh well, we comply with the regulation.

Well yesterday, some bitch left a note on my windshield, calling me a dink for parking that way. I am reminded of Marcus Aurelius 2.1. let me paraphrase, "the world is full of ignorant and ego driven assholes."

Buddha also had something to say about those kinds of people, let me paraphrase that one for you; walk away from the negative people, ignore them for they are a vexation on the spirit. Stick with the positive people who are pleasant to be around.

But what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment